Loan Against Securities
Contact for apply +91 86248 10430
- Investments in shares can be leveraged for loans to meet unforeseen expenses.
- Loans are granted against the list of approved scripts, mutual fund schemes etc., as determined by the respective bank/NBFC.
- The margin ranges from 50% – 80% of the total value of the shares.
- Instant liquidity at your disposal
- No need to sell long term investments for short term fund requirement
- Interest rates ranges from 10% – 12%
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS
Proof of Identity
- Pan Card
Proof of Address
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- Latest property tax receipt
- Voter id card
- Latest Holding Statement (Must Include Name of Security, No of Securities held in DEMAT)